Amazon’s paid advertising platform is an essential tool for ecommerce sellers, as the level of competition on the marketplace increases.
Optimised content is no longer enough as a sole strategy and around 66% of clicks on Amazon search result pages go to the top three results. Amazon Advertising allows you to be visible for these prominent positions independent of organic rankings.
As an Amazon Advertising Sponsored Ads accredited agency, we can hit your ambitious ecommerce growth targets with Amazon Advertising and maximise your Amazon success.
- Drive traffic and sales growth Use paid advertising to boost growth on the platform by driving traffic to your products from Amazon search.
- Build awareness and win market share With high competition on the platform, advertising strategies can build your brand awareness and win significant market share.
- Sponsored Products Create Sponsored Products campaigns using all available targeting methods segmented by product/product type.
- Sponsored Brands Create Sponsored Brands campaigns to build awareness, as well as drive additional sales.
- Gain additional visibility Gain visibility independent of the organic rankings on the Amazon platform, driving additional sales.
- Discover insight into search behaviour Gain insight into user search behavior to better understand your customers and discover new keywords for your content and paid advertising.
- Amazon Brand Stores Your Amazon brand store can be used to showcase your products and and be used for landing pages for Sponsored Brand Ads.
Your Amazon Advertising Campaign
The first stage of a typical Amazon project is an initial three months to onboard, launch and optimise your campaigns. We work with retailers on their Amazon strategy across three key areas - Amazon Advertising, Amazon Brand Store management and content optimisation.
We will begin with an onboarding phase to optimise your content, create your Amazon Brand Store and develop your Amazon Advertising account structure.
We follow this with a launch phase, dedicated to observing performance and gathering data. This informs the optimisation phase, where we expect to see performance stabilise on the way to reaching your goals.
After onboarding, launch and optimisation is complete, we can focus on expansion which may include ad spend reviews, new region launches, introduction of new products or the introduction of new features.