Optimised content on your product detail pages forms the foundation of success when selling on Amazon. SEO for Amazon helps your products climb the organic rankings, improves visibility and boosts your conversion rates.
Ensuring you have best practices in place gives your brand the best chances of success by being relevant to the A9 algorithm as well as your customers.
Contact the Fluid Commerce Content Optimisation team today for support with your Amazon store.
Why Amazon Content Optimisation?
- Climb organic listings Use SEO for Amazon to climb the organic rankings. Optimise your listings to delight the A9 algorithm and draw customers your brand store.
- Build trust and desire By optimising your Amazon content, you can build trust and desire in your products to improve conversion rates.
- Have engaging and intuitive product titles Easy to read and informative titles that include your most important keywords to improve discoverability
- Product descriptions that convert Bullet points and descriptions that highlight the key benefits and features, as well as address any friction points.
- Product imagery that sells Comprehensive imagery to fully showcase the product, which is especially important for users viewing on mobile.
- Improve discoverability with keywords Extensive backend keywords to improve discoverability on search terms that can’t be included elsewhere in your content.
Your Amazon Marketing Campaign
The first stage of a typical Amazon project is an initial three months to onboard, launch and optimise your campaigns. We work with retailers on their Amazon strategy across three key areas - Advertising, Brand Store management and content optimisation.
We will begin with an onboarding phase to optimise your content, create your Amazon Brand Store and develop your Amazon Paid Advertising account structure.
We follow this with a launch phase, dedicated to observing performance and gathering data. This informs the optimisation phase, where we expect to see performance stabilise on the way to reaching your goals.
After onboarding, launch and optimisation is complete, we can focus on expansion which may include ad spend reviews, new region launches, introduction of new products or the introduction of new features.