Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migrations
If you missed the Magento 1 end of life deadline in 2020 then your online store is now at risk. But don't worry. Our certified Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration specialists will provide you with a fast, smooth and stress-free transition.
Built for scalability, user-experience and technological agility, a Magento 2 migration is the best way to upscale your ecommerce business.
Keep up with demand and unlock your next phase of ecommerce growth with Magento 2. Contact us here to find out more.
Why Magento 2?
Why undergo a Magento site migration? For all these reasons...
- Boost sales and accelerate growth Drive conversions and increase loyalty and retention using the best tools and partners in the Magento ecosystem.
- Increased conversion rates Increase your conversion rate with Magento 2’s redesigned two-step checkout and trusted conversion-optimised payment options including Adyen, Klarna, PayPal and Amazon Pay.
- Create fantastic customer experiences Offer richer customer experiences with advanced page building, site update scheduling and virtually limitless third party integrations.
- Scale faster with modern cloud infrastructure Magento 2 Commerce Cloud offers retailers a cloud-hosted platform, resulting in less technologies and hosting providers to manage.
- Enhance your speed, security and reliability Improve your infrastructure with a 99.9% full stack SLA, global CDN, peak volume allowances and an all-in-one Magento technology stack.
- More development innovation More time for development innovation due to platform agility, faster testing times and improved code quality.
- Easier to use platform Non-technical teams can now use the platform with ease, with a new and updated user-friendly interface.
Your Magento 2 Migration Project
A typical Magento 2 migration project will take 16 weeks to complete from sign-off of the technical specification through to design and development, testing and launch.
If your project includes a new design, your project will include a discovery phase which will cover user experience research and initial wireframe development. This will be followed by the design and development phase, including any UI design, custom integrations and initial migrations.
We will then progress into the launch phase with final migrations and testing, with the option for technical SEO and speed optimisation add-ons.