Achieve ecommerce success with the secure and reliable Magento 2 Commerce platform, built with added features and functionality. We utilise Magento 2’s enterprise-grade capabilities to create engaging ecommerce stores with increased conversion rates and improved user experiences, with the custom functionality needed to scale your business.
As a Magento Solution Partner, we have the experience and skill to deliver a Magento 2 build that drives high-growth for your ecommerce brand.
Why Magento 2 Commerce?
- Enterprise-grade scalability and performance Magento 2 offers powerful enterprise-grade scalability, performance and a streamlined admin panel
- Enhanced functionality and complexity Faster ecommerce capabilities for both technical and non-technical teams, allowing you to focus on strategic growth
- Easier maintenance and support Simplified site maintenance and upgrades, with more time for strategic development and ecommerce innovation
- Magento Page Builder Customise on-site content with drag and drop functionality without the need for reliance on development work
- Secure payment integrations Easy built-in integrations with PayPal, Amazon Pay, Adyen, Klarna and more, reducing integration time with developers.
- Conversion-ready checkout A redesigned two-step checkout for a streamlined customer experience that drives more sales and revenue
- Open, flexible architecture A modular base enables easier customisation and faster deployment for development teams
- Simplied PCI compliance With a 99.9% full stack SLA, global CDN, peak volume allowances and an all-in-one technology stack optimised for Magento
Your Magento 2 Commerce Project
A typical Magento 2 Commerce project will take 16 weeks to complete from sign-off of the technical specification through to design and development, testing and launch.
Your project will include a discovery phase which will cover user experience research, a technical specification and initial wireframe development. This will be followed by the design and development phase, including any UI design, custom integrations and initial migrations.
We will then progress into the launch phase with final migrations and testing, with the option for technical SEO and speed optimisation add-ons.