Are you excited by the thought of working on a clean sheet, using your knowledge, experience and own ideas to create a first-class support function? This is a brand new role at Fluid and an excellent opportunity for the right individual to make their mark on the agency and it’s growth.
We are looking for someone who is a proactive problem solver, someone who can think on their feet and is great at time management but also enjoys making clients happy. This person will be a crucial link between clients and the support development team. This person will need to be well organised and an excellent communicator.
To start, you will be involved in setting up our new support processes using a new support ticket system. You will be the go to super user who will be responsible for experimenting and trying new things to finely tune how we manage support tickets.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for the management of the customer support function, triaging support queries, prioritising the workload of support developers to resolve bugs, managing resources, implement changes, schedule maintenance related work and ensuring tasks are resolved inline with the companies SLA’s.
You will work side-by-side with the account management team to ensure workload and resource is perfectly balanced.
Who will suit this role?
This role suits someone who is an existing support or delivery manager, account manager, project manager or a developer who wants to put their own stamp, have their say and get to implement their own ideas for how the support team work.
- Monitoring and triaging support queries and allocating tickets to the most appropriate team member for the best and quickest resolution
- Monitoring ticket quality to ensure developers have enough information to complete any task and liaising with client’s to obtain and gather as much information as possible
- Educating new and existing clients on how to raise support tickets and use the support portal
- Keeping client’s up-to-date on ticket progress
- Escalate stubborn or urgent queries to the appropriate Account Manager and/or technical lead developer
- Identifying any inefficiencies with our support workflow and providing input on how to improve those areas to ensure client’s receive the best possible service
- Implement, own and manage the customer support system to ensure we are maximising our usage of it’s full capabilities
- Hosting daily standup meetings with the support team to discuss workload and address any concerns
- Identifying ways to improve customer support as a whole, so we can better monitor client websites and spot potential issues before they become a bigger problem
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to Account Managers for tickets associated with their client’s
- Involvement in support review meetings/calls as and when required
- Involvement in new business pitches and processes to aid the agency in growing our client portfolio
- Highlighting recruitment needs to the management team as and when required
- Minimum of three years working within a digital agency
- Account Management, Support Management or similar experience
- Experience working with Magento or similar e-commerce platforms
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Excellent prioritisation skills and commercial acumen
- Resource Management
- Experience with Freshdesk or similar ticket management system (Zendesk, Wrike etc.)Experience implementing website monitoring solutions (RapidSpike, Sansec, New Relic etc.)
- Experience of Jira or similar project management software (Trello, MS Project etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP or JS
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday allowance: 23 days holiday + statutory
- Flexi-time and remote working
- Choice of PC or Mac laptop
- Training Budget
- Company Pension Contribution scheme
Apply now by clicking this link.
About Fluid Commerce
Fluid Commerce is an award-winning ecommerce agency and as part of our continued growth we are looking to transform our support development team with the hire of a talented individual who can implement and manage a world class development support process.
Crowned Northern Ecommerce Agency of the Year for the last two years our specialists offer brands an unrivalled service in driving high-growth for online retailers to strategically upscale their business.
With more than 10 years of ecommerce experience, we harness our knowhow to provide advanced ecommerce consultancy, innovative solutions, straight-forward advice and exceptional results.