Download the first edition of our Health and Beauty 100: Ecommerce Report (2020 Magento & Shopify Edition), a benchmark report analysing 100 retailers in the health and beauty industry.
The primary aim of this report is to analyse the industry and identify key trends that other retailers can benchmark against.
- How many health and beauty retailers have a higher than average site speed?
- How do health and beauty retailers use loyalty programmes?
- How many health and beauty retailers offer Klarna as a payment method?
These trends present a clear picture of where customer expectations lie, but also where the key opportunities are for retailers both in the health and beauty industry and others. Our findings cover:
- Speed and security
- Mobile UX
- Product and collection pages
- Sorting, filtering and site search
- Reviews, trust, community and loyalty
- Checkout and payments
Each retailer in this report has also been given a benchmark score, based on a number of scoring criteria with a foundation in ecommerce best practice, providing us with a list of top performing health and beauty retailers for others to take inspiration from.
Download our Health and Beauty 100: Ecommerce Report here.