Selling online isn’t for the faint of heart. For your ecommerce business to be a lasting success, you’ll have to do the ground work and create a brand that will not only attract customers, but keep them coming back for more. The secret to long-term success and customer loyalty? Trust.
Once you’ve earned the trust of your customer base, the benefits for your business are endless. If you want to find out how to build trust in your online business, keep reading for some top tips.
Evaluate your gambling website
Your website should immediately put players ease. A cluttered, confusing home page will send many people scrambling for the back button. Instead of confronting visitors with a jumble of options, your home page should be well laid out and offer shoppers an intuitive experience that allows them to take the lead and explore your website easily, and at their own pace. Once you have put shoppers at ease, including a selection of the following features can then help you to build trust:
- Reviews: 61% of shoppers and online gamblers read online casino reviews before making a purchase. Feature reviews of your products prominently to show that your site is active.
- High quality images: Grainy, low resolution images are a big no-no for ecommerce businesses. High quality images will showcase your products in the best light and reassure customers that your business is professional.
- Contact information: Your contact information should be placed in a prominent position on every page of your website.
- Testimonials: Including testimonials on your website is an excellent way of communicating proof of the fact that your business is tried and trusted.
Be open and humanise your casino brand
What is it about your business that sets it apart from the competition? As business owners, we all like to think that we do things differently, but how do our customers know that?
If you have Easy and straightforward casino reviews. If you’re looking for a site that’s easy to use and shows a large range of casinos and the bonuses they have on offer then check out Top UK Online Casino Sites Review. The first page on the site shows you a breakdown of the casino name, the rating, and the bonuses! It couldn’t be simpler!
Building trust in your business is far easier when you open up and share with your customers. Why? Nobody likes to feel as though they are ‘just another number’ for a business. With the right approach you can show your customers exactly why they aren’t just a number for your business.
- About page: What’s your story? Sharing the history of your brand is a great way to connect with your customers. Avoid jargon and speak in a friendly, relatable tone.
- Don’t hide prices: Your pricing structure should be crystal clear. Only including extra delivery charges at the very final step of the purchasing process is seen as deceptive and is a huge turn off for shoppers. Being upfront builds trust.
- Live chat: Incorporating a live chat tool into your site is a great way to assist consumers and address any questions or queries they may have quickly and efficiently. This kind of easily accessible, open dialogue is priceless in terms of building trust.
- Admit to mistakes: Your customers are far more likely to forgive and forget your mistakes if you hold your hands up and admit to them. Far from lessening trust in your brand, embracing your failures and mishaps can increase your likeability as a brand.
- Engage with social media: Social media doesn’t have to be a chore. It can be fun and exciting too – both for you and your customers. Many people turn to social media when they have questions for brands. An active account showing evidence of regular engagement with customers will inspire trust and encourage new shoppers to try your services.
We’d love to hear your story
At Fluid Digital, we specialise in building online shopping experiences that brands and customers love. If you would like to find out how our Magento Ecommerce Services can help you build a stronger online presence, get in touch with our team today. Simply call 0161 452 1350 or complete our online contact form.