Fluid Digital is a multi award-winning Magento e-commerce agency looking to hire a project manager to further develop our processes and project delivery.
As a project manager at Fluid Digital you will report directly to the managing director and be responsible for the delivery of client projects carried out by the agency. Working with multi-million pound e-commerce clients this role will cover the management of end-to-end Magento projects through detailed processes and is an exciting opportunity to be a key part of an award-winning e-commerce development team.
- Management of discovery / scoping for projects
- Creation and approval of technical specifications
- Management of project management system
- Management of our support desk
- End-to-end management of projects to deliver on-time and on-budget
- Reporting to MD on success of projects and taking ownership of retrospectives
- Identify resource requirements and assign responsibilities
Qualifications / Skills / Knowledge Required:
- At least 2 years working with Magento or another e-commerce platform
- Experience managing complex ecommerce projects
- A passion for ecommerce and digital marketing
- Experience of designing and implementing processes
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience with JIRA or similar software
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent
What you get
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Personal development plan with continuous training
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Fun, friendly working environment with staff breakout areas including Scalextric and Xbox
- Regular nights out and award ceremonies – we’ll buy the drinks!
- Competitive Salary – dependent on experience