Download this report
What to expect in the Home & Garden Top 60
Download the second annual edition of our Home and Garden 60 Ecommerce Report (2021 Magento Edition). This benchmark report analyses 60 retailers in the home & garden industry, identifying key trends and producing an ecommerce excellence rating for each featured brand.
Against the backdrop of a tumultuous year for retail, the Home & Garden sector has undergone something of a boom. This is reflected in the number of merchants who have made significant improvements to their online stores in the last few months, increasing their ranking since the 2020 report was released.
Download the 2021 report and discover:
- Which Home & Garden brands are excelling at ecommerce in 2021
- What these leading ecommerce retailers are investing in to reach – or stay – at the top
- What makes for an outstanding, user-friendly, CRO product page
- Which search and review platforms are the most popular and why
- How many, and which, payment options are offered at checkout
- Plus examples of best-in-practice to inspire and learn from
Each brand was given a benchmark score. This was based on a number of scoring criteria with a foundation in ecommerce best practice. Retailers were scored for:
- Speed and security
- Mobile UX
- Product and collection pages
- Sorting, filtering and site search
- Reviews, trust, community and loyalty
- Checkout and payments
- Delivery and click and collect
Any questions? Contact us for more information about the report findings or to find out how you can achieve ecommerce excellence.