Every Adobe Commerce (powered by Magento) website needs specialist support and expertise in order to succeed. To become a market leader, you need an ecommerce agency that knows how to scale and grow your brand.
For sustainable and profitable expansion, we provide Magento support packages tailored to your website’s needs and your business goals. Our customised support packages ensure you have the right level of assistance to take your Magento 2 website to the next level.
Because you don’t just need an web development and support agency when there are problems. We provide proactive recommendations and ecommerce support that will set you up for long-term success.
Get in touch with the Fluid Commerce Magento 2 support agency today.
Fluid's Magento Support Services
As part of our Magento ecommerce support services, we provide:
- Magento 2 experts All of our ecommerce support experts are certified in Adobe Commerce. As a dedicated Magento support agency, we know the platform inside out
- Dedicated account manager A dedicated account manager will offer proactive advice and recommendations for your ecommerce store
- Site monitoring Our support packages offer a 24/7 site monitoring service to ensure your site is functional and operational all year round
- Rapid response and speedy development Our account managers are easily accessible with initial priority response time in 30 minutes or less, so you can expect your site issues to be addressed quickly
- Proactive advice and support With our straight-forward, proactive advice and support, you can take advantage of new ecommerce features and functionality
- Version upgrades Our support team can minimise risk with both Magento 2 minor and major version upgrades with our seamless process
- Site maintenance and audits Our thorough site audits and regular maintenance can identify any preventable ecommerce problems before they cause issues
- Partners in ecommerce tech We maintain strong relationships with the best in breed technology partners to offer the best support possible
Want more? Check out our Ecommerce Consultancy service
Your Magento Support Package
Our Adobe Commerce support packages are flexible so you can choose the most appropriate level of support for your ecommerce needs. Our Magento support service work on a fixed monthly retailers that can by topped up with booster packages for one-off projects or to help you get ready for busy times of the year.
In your first month of onboarding, you can expect a full technical site audit, New Relic audit, setup of deployment and GIT version control and a discovery session for roadmap planning.
Your monthly support package will include development and implementation of your site roadmap, with scheduled weekly deployments. Alongside these, your dedicated account manager will also work with you on proactive recommendations and advice, supported by a KPI dashboard and monthly reports.