To become a market leader, you need an ecommerce solution worthy of your ambition. Adobe Commerce, powered by Magento, is secure, reliable and highly customisable, with enterprise-grade capabilities designed to grow your business.
With more than 10 years of ecommerce experience, and an Silver-level Adobe Solution Partner, Fluid Commerce is one of the UK’s leading Magento development agencies.
Our Adobe Commerce development services include ecommerce strategy & roadmapping, customisation, integrations, migrations, 24/7 support, your personal account manager and a team of world-class developers by your side.
Get in touch with the Fluid Commerce Adobe Commerce agency to discuss your goals today.
Why use Fluid Commerce as your Magento 2 Ecommerce Agency?
B2C or B2B, we work with some of the UK's leading brands across Home & Garden, Technology, Health & Beauty and Fashion & Accessories, transforming them into market leaders.
Magento 2 Exclusive
As an Adobe Commerce development agency, we work exclusively with Adobe Commerce and Magento Open Source websites. Our time and dedication has made us a Silver Solution Adobe Partner. This means you'll receive specialist knowledge and experience from our talented team.
We only hire highly experienced, senior developers to work for us, all of which are accredited in Magento Open Source and Adobe Commerce. You get the best of the best!
High staff-to-client ratio
Your Magento website won't get lost in a crowd. We cherry pick the brands we work with so our team has the time and resources to dedicate to your ecommerce growth. You'll never speak to a middleman who doesn't know your site.
Complexity is our speciality
We embrace complexity, specialising in challenging builds and integrations. Check out our work for Stone Technologies.
Why Magento 2 Commerce?
Magento 2 Commerce is now Adobe Commerce. Why use Adobe Commerce? For all these reasons...
- Enterprise-grade scalability and performance Adobe Commerce, powered by Magento, offers powerful enterprise-grade scalability, performance and a streamlined admin panel
- Enhanced functionality and complexity Faster ecommerce capabilities for both technical and non-technical teams, allowing you to focus on strategic growth
- Easier maintenance and support Simplified site maintenance and upgrades, with more time for strategic development and ecommerce innovation
- Magento Page Builder Customise on-site content with drag and drop functionality without the need for reliance on development work
- Secure payment integrations Easy built-in integrations with PayPal, Amazon Pay, Adyen, Klarna and more, reducing integration time with developers.
- Conversion-ready checkout A redesigned two-step checkout for a streamlined customer experience that drives more sales and revenue
- Open, flexible architecture A modular base enables easier customisation and faster deployment for development teams
- Simplfied PCI compliance With a 99.9% full stack SLA, global CDN, peak volume allowances and an all-in-one technology stack optimised for Magento
Need more power? Check out our Magento 2 Commerce Cloud service here.
Your Magento 2 Commerce Project
When you work with the Fluid Adobe Commerce agency, typical project will take 16 weeks to complete from sign-off of the technical specification through to design and development, testing and launch.
Your Adobe Commerce development project will include a discovery phase that will cover user-experience research, a technical specification and initial wireframe development. This will be followed by the design and development phase, including any UI design, custom integrations and initial migrations.
We will then progress into the launch phase with final migrations and testing, with the option for technical SEO and speed optimisation add-ons.