To become a market leader, you need an ecommerce solution worthy of your ambition. Adobe Commerce, powered by Magento, is secure, reliable and highly customisable, with enterprise-grade capabilities designed to grow your business.
With more than 10 years of ecommerce experience, Fluid Commerce is one of the UK’s leading Magento 2 Commerce agencies. Our Silver-level Professional Magento Solution Partner status means you can trust the advanced skills and expertise of our world-class developers.
With added features and custom functionality that helps your business to grow sustainably and profitably, the Adobe Commerce platform is the perfect solution for ambitious retailers. Get in touch with us today to discuss your goals.
Why Magento 2 Commerce?
Magento 2 Commerce is now Adobe Commerce. Why use Adobe Commerce? For all these reasons...
- Enterprise-grade scalability and performance Adobe Commerce, powered by Magento, offers powerful enterprise-grade scalability, performance and a streamlined admin panel
- Enhanced functionality and complexity Faster ecommerce capabilities for both technical and non-technical teams, allowing you to focus on strategic growth
- Easier maintenance and support Simplified site maintenance and upgrades, with more time for strategic development and ecommerce innovation
- Magento Page Builder Customise on-site content with drag and drop functionality without the need for reliance on development work
- Secure payment integrations Easy built-in integrations with PayPal, Amazon Pay, Adyen, Klarna and more, reducing integration time with developers.
- Conversion-ready checkout A redesigned two-step checkout for a streamlined customer experience that drives more sales and revenue
- Open, flexible architecture A modular base enables easier customisation and faster deployment for development teams
- Simplfied PCI compliance With a 99.9% full stack SLA, global CDN, peak volume allowances and an all-in-one technology stack optimised for Magento
Your Magento 2 Commerce Project
A typical Adobe Commerce project will take 16 weeks to complete from sign-off of the technical specification through to design and development, testing and launch.
Your project will include a discovery phase that will cover user-experience research, a technical specification and initial wireframe development. This will be followed by the design and development phase, including any UI design, custom integrations and initial migrations.
We will then progress into the launch phase with final migrations and testing, with the option for technical SEO and speed optimisation add-ons.