With Magento 2 Open Source, startup brands and retailers in their early-stage growth plans can launch a powerful ecommerce store whilst taking advantage of the platform’s complex functionality.
With our experience in Magento 2 Open Source, we have the skill and insight to create a Magento 2 Open Source project that will launch or refresh your ecommerce store.
Why Magento 2 Open Source?
- User-friendly ecommerce platform The platform is built for both brands and customers alike, and will be simple and straightforward for your team to use.
- Custom built platform Manage your site easily using extensions in the marketplace for analytics, optimisation, payments, shipping and more.
- Continual development and innovation Magento Open Source experiences regular new additions to both the marketplace and built-in functionality.
- Magento community Ask for support from the ever-growing Magento community, including developers, testers, forums and ecommerce specialists.
- Flexible growth and upgrades As you grow, upgrading to advanced features and other Magento versions is easy and simple, with your platform growing with you.
Your Magento 2 Open Source Project
A typical Magento 2 Open Source project will take 16 weeks to complete from sign-off of the technical specification through to design and development, testing and launch.
Your project will include a discovery phase which will cover user experience research, a technical specification and initial wireframe development. This will be followed by the design and development phase, including any UI design, custom integrations and initial migrations.
We will then progress into the launch phase with final migrations and testing, with the option for technical SEO and speed optimisation add-ons.