We’re thrilled to announce a remarkable achievement at the prestigious 2023 European Ecommerce Awards, held in the vibrant city of Barcelona.
In a significant nod to our continual commitment to excellence and innovation, we’ve clinched two esteemed awards:
- DIY, Home, Furniture & Interior Design Website of the Year: Stoves Are Us
- Fashion, Apparel or Footwear Ecommerce Website of the Year: Designer Childrenswear
These accolades represent the hard work, creativity, and dedication that our team pours into every project.
Stoves Are Us: Redefining the Hearth of the Home Online
Firstly, our work with Stoves Are Us has been recognised as the DIY, Home, Furniture & Interior Design Website of the Year.
Stoves Are Us are a leading retailer offering a wide range of stoves and fireplace products.
To win, our team redesigned, rebuilt and relaunched the website to create a digital platform as warm and inviting as the products Stoves Are Us offers.
Key features of the Stoves Are Us PWA project included:
- Simplified site and design to create a more user-friendly interface to reflect the comfort and warmth of a home environment
- Rebuild and relaunch the site as a Progressive Web App (PWA) on Adobe Commerce Cloud with the latest integrations, features and functionality
- Key integrations with Mollie, Trustpilot and Fetchify
The outcome has been fantastic, with significant improvements in site speed, revenue and conversion rates.
What the Judges Said
“The product finder, coupled with the brand list sequences organised from A to Z, offers seamless navigation and effortless discovery. The use of images as filters adds a visually appealing touch, making it engaging for users to explore and refine their search.
“The inclusion of a room size calculator caters to users who may be unsure about fitting furniture into their spaces, providing a valuable tool for informed decision-making.”
Take a look at the award entry here: Stoves Are Us
Designer Childrenswear: Dressing the Future in Style
Our second accolade, the Fashion, Apparel or Footwear Ecommerce Website of the Year, was awarded for our innovative work on the Designer Childrenswear website.
This rescue project was an exciting challenge from the get-go, as their PWA ecommerce site was plagued with issues that needed to be fixed urgently, particularly around payments.
Our team got stuck in and rebuilt the frontend of the custom-built site using Magento PWA Studio.
The revamped Designer Childrenswear digital storefront now boasts:
- Adobe Commerce’s PageBuilder, which allows the company to fully customise the homepage
- Streamlined checkout processes with multiple payment gateways, including Klarna and Mollie, making online shopping a breeze for busy parents
- Integrations with Shipstation and Dotdigital
What the Judges Said
“An excellent save, resolving all issues in one foul swoop. Tore it up and started again.”
Take a look at the award entry here: Designer Childrenswear
Looking Ahead: The Future of Ecommerce
These awards are both an honour and a fantastic reminder that at Fluid Commerce, we’re not just developing websites; we’re crafting experiences.
We’re creating the digital storefronts of the future by understanding consumer trends, leveraging cutting-edge technology, and most importantly, listening to the needs and desires of our clients.
We extend our heartfelt thanks to the European Ecommerce Award judges for recognising our efforts, our incredible team for their ceaseless passion and work, and our clients for entrusting us with their visions.
As we look towards 2024, we’re excited to continue leading the ecommerce charge with innovation, commitment, and excellence. Here’s to creating more award-winning experiences together!