Shopify to Hyvä Magento migration
Wolvende sells premium office products and desk accessories for a range of settings, including workplaces, home offices, and gaming setups. They sell on Amazon and directly through their ecommerce store.
Following the successful launch of their premium felt desk mat in 2022, Wolvende realised there was a demand for well-made desk products for consumers looking to enhance their home office and gaming environments. However, they felt restricted by how fast they could grow on Shopify.
Their key priorities were to:
- Grow their business without growing their team
- Drive sales through their ecommerce store
- Drive sales on Amazon
- Reduce time spent on traditional admin duties, order fulfilment and processing
- Create a seamless order flow
- Have an automated fulfilment process with Amazon FBA
Ecommerce Platform Requirements
Wolvende wanted a platform that:
- Was fast, UX-optimised and future-proof
- Did not limit customisation
- Would support future growth and catalogue expansion
- Could directly integrate with Amazon FBA and other marketplaces
- Supports growth in international territories
- Has B2B capabilities
- Offers segmentation, personalisation, AI search and merchandising
What we did
With infinite power and flexibility, Magento was the perfect platform for Wolvende.
Building the front end of the website on Hyvä would also future-proof the site, making it rapid to use and optimised for customers.
In addition, the new site was integrated with key technologies, including:
AmazonFluid’s award-winning Amazon team worked hard to develop Wolvende’s marketplace presence, setting up:
- Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfilment Integration
- Amazon FBA Setup
- Amazon Brand Page and A+ Content
- Amazon Advertising
Fluid’s PPC team developed advertising campaigns for Google, Facebook and Instagram to spread brand awareness, reach new audiences and drive traffic to the site:
- Google Ads Management
- Facebook and Instagram Ads Management and Social Campaigns
Migrating Wolvende from Shopify to Magento on a Hyvä frontend has dramatically improved the company’s performance.
The site has an impressive 92/100 Lighthouse Score on desktop - compared to an industry average of 64*.
From first click to purchase, order confirmation to fulfilment, the customer journey is smooth and seamless. Processes are fast and simple, allowing Wolvende to focus on expanding their business rather than being bogged down with administrative duties.
Wolvende was established by Fluid’s managing director Adam Hindle and ecommerce director Carl Walker. It was created as a showpiece for Fluid’s team to demonstrate their expertise in launching and scaling an ecommerce retail business. Wolvende functions as a fully autonomous business.View the website