Fluid Commerce is an award-winning ecommerce agency and we’re looking for a junior support executive to join our development client services team.
Crowned the Northern Ecommerce Agency of the Year two years in a row, Fluid offers brands an unrivalled service in driving high growth for online retailers to strategically upscale their business.
With more than 10 years of ecommerce experience, we harness our know-how to provide advanced ecommerce consultancy, innovative solutions, straightforward advice and exceptional results.
What you’ll do
As a Junior Support Executive, you’ll provide support and development of the relationship between Fluid and its customers to deliver a world-class support service.
Working within a portfolio of customers, in various industries, you’ll make sure that your clients are online and trading. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that our support is keeping our clients’ sites online, ensuring that all SLAs and contractual obligations are fulfilled in their entirety.
An important part of your role will be to ensure that necessary tasks are completed so that we can provide proactive support such as; speed tests, website monitoring and security reporting are functioning correctly. Our Client Service Support team works together closely, so you’ll be there to support other members of the team with various tasks.
Your main function will be to ensure that clients’ issues are assessed and dealt with in a timely fashion with the utmost quality. You will gather requirements, test issues, speak with clients to gather information and speak with developers to ensure the work is understood.
All will require you to communicate efficiently and effectively to ensure the support functions cohesively.
This is an entry-level position within our agency and so attitude is far more valuable than experience. We want someone with a desire to learn and be focused on the support and service we deliver to our clients and in turn, we can provide an exciting career path within eCommerce.
- More than anything we are looking for someone with enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths, or equivalent qualification
- Experience in customer service in any form
- Self-motivation, independent-mindedness and ability to use initiative to highlight issues and propose new/different solutions
- Understanding of ecommerce
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability and willingness to communicate in a clear manner to customers and the business
- Problem-solving abilities
With the ability to:
- Prioritise multiple tasks and manage own time, with an organised approach
- Prioritise tasks, issues and risks across a number of customers to deliver services within SLA using resources across multiple teams
- Keep calm in high-pressure environments
- Follow documented procedures
- Identify and highlight potential issues in a process as we look to continuously improve
- Work successfully with a wide range of people
- Deal with varied situations with limited guidance
And a willingness to:
- Adapt positively to change
- Work outside normal working hours, as required
You might also have:
- Knowledge of Magento or other hands-on experience with other CMS
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation Certification, or evidence of the relevant skills and knowledge
- Experience working in an agency or eCommerce environment.
What we can offer:
- Salary £18,000 – £22,000 DOE
- Company-contributed pension scheme
- Hybrid or fully remote working (1-2 days per week may be required in the office during probation period)
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Salary sacrifice scheme to buy up to 3 more days of annual leave
- Gain an extra day of holiday for every year of employment
- Early Friday finish
- Employee Assistance Programme offering 24/7 confidential counselling and support
- Personal development plan with a continuous training budget
- Professional, financial and legal advice
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee of the month and length of service rewards
- Charity fundraising activities
- Discounts on selected supermarkets, retailers, restaurants and cinemas
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Access to marketing-leading technologies and hardware
- A fun and friendly working environment with staff break-out areas
- Regular experience days, social events, nights out and award ceremonies
How to apply
Send your CV and a cover letter outlining why you’d be great for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org