Research in the 2021 Jewellery & Accessory Ecommerce Report reveals who is leading the pack in the UK sector, and who is at risk of falling behind.
Download this in-depth benchmarking report from Adyen and Fluid Commerce, and access a comprehensive review of 50 major UK Jewellery & Accessory retailers. Discover:
- Which Jewellery & Accessory brands are excelling at ecommerce in 2021
- What to invest in to reach – or stay – at the top
- How to create an outstanding product page
- Who is excelling at checkout
- Plus examples of ecommerce best-in-practice
Featuring: ChloBo, Fraser Hart, T. H. Baker, Rox, Alex Monroe
Download the Report
Benchmarking Jewellery & Accessory Retailers
This benchmark report analyses 50 retailers in the jewellery & accessory sector, identifying key trends and producing an ecommerce excellence rating for each featured brand.
Each brand was given a benchmark score. This was based on a number of scoring criteria with a foundation in ecommerce best practice. Merchants were scored for:
- Speed and security
- Mobile UX
- Product and collection pages
- Sorting, filtering and site search
- Reviews, trust, community and loyalty
- Checkout and payments
- Delivery and returns
Any questions? Contact us for more information about the report findings or to find out how you can achieve ecommerce excellence.