We believe in fluid working. Ecommerce is a fast and ever-changing environment and so we have adopted an agile and flexible approach to processes and systems to ensure we can stay ahead of the curve. Challenging the status quo with new ideas is actively encouraged.
A typical working day doesn’t really exist. The clients we work with are ambitious, which means there are always lots of opportunites to put your pro-active & forward-thinking ideas into place – supported by fully-funded training and development to support your growth.
Our core team values are Connection, Communication, Wellbeing, Opportunity and Recognition – so wherever you work in Fluid, you can always rely your fun and friendly team to have your back.
- Remote and flexi-time working hours
- Gain an extra day of holiday for every year of employment
- Salary sacrifice scheme to buy additional annual leave
- Early-finish Fridays
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme offering 24/7 confidential counselling and support
- Personal development plan with a continuous training budget
- Professional financial and legal advice
- Discounted gym membership
- Annual bonus and annual performance-related pay review
- Birthday, Employee of the Month and Length of Service rewards
- Charity fundraising activities
- Discounts on select supermarkets, retailers, restaurants and cinemas
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Access to state-of-the art technology and platforms
- Fun & friendly working environment with staff breakout areas
- Regular industry events, conferences and exhibitions
- Regular experience days, nights out and award ceremonies
- Company-contributed pension scheme