It’s an exciting time at Fluid and we are looking for new leadership on our Social Media team. We’ve had a few new client wins and want to expand our channel and service offering over the coming months.
We’re looking for a Paid Social Manager to join our ranks and take the reins of this unique opportunity to own the paid and organic social product at Fluid. This role would suit someone who wants to own and lead the paid social department and is keen to drive change in a senior position. If you’ve got demonstrable paid social experience and are either looking for more responsibility or to step up to a senior role this would be perfect for you.
You’ll be working alongside our Head of Performance Marketing, managing the day to day on paid social accounts by building out and optimising paid social campaigns, managing budgets, contributing to creative ideas, reporting on performance and building a relationship with your clients.
You’ll be instrumental in crafting our paid social offering and driving its success, as well as expanding our organic paid offer. The end goal is to develop the product offering and the team as the product progresses, so there will be plenty of opportunity to build your team management skills.
Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to June at email@example.com
- Owning the paid social offering by creating strategies for our social clients based on their product offering and KPIs – Facebook and Instagram primarily, but expanding into other channels like Pinterest, TikTok, etc
- Managing day to day paid social activity, from building campaigns to researching audiences, A/B testing creative and adjusting bidding strategies
- Creating effective ad copy for evergreen and ad hoc or promotional campaigns
- Monitoring performance and interpreting data to inform optimisation decisions and provide recommendations for your clients
- Reporting on paid social campaigns and providing analysis and recommendations to clients
- Building a strong relationship with your clients, as well as with the internal team
- Develop our paid social service by nurturing leads and working on pitches
- At least 3 years of proven paid social experience
- In depth knowledge of paid social platforms, primarily Facebook Business Manager but any others would be a bonus
- A strong understanding on audience segmentation and how to optimise campaigns based on client KPIs
- Ability to come up with effective ad copy and creative ideas to test
- Ecommerce experience, either client side or agency, and an understanding on how seasonality and key dates affect performance
- Ability to forecast client performance and create long term strategies to achieve client goals
- Comfortable working across multiple brands and on client facing roles
- Creative flair
- Commercial acumen
- Self-driven attitude, able to work autonomously although support will always be offered
- Up to £40k p/a
- 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Accrue additional annual leave with length of service and salary sacrifice scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Fully flexible working hours and hybrid working option
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Personal development plan with continuous training
- Staff away days
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Monthly perks through Perkbox
- Discounted gym membership
Apply now: send your CV and cover letter to June at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fluid is an established ecommerce growth agency based in the heart of Manchester with over 10 years under its belt.
Fluid is built upon transparency and good people – we aren’t in the market to look for quick wins, we want to develop client relationships for a long and prosperous partnership. We value our people and everyone in the business is equally important.
We work with clients across the breadth of ecommerce and develop strategy across paid media as well as designing and building websites.